Alright well it turns out sometimes always I don't know what to put in these anymore, it would be easier if you guys were all here you can come if you want. The ceiling of the house is black from the mold but that's about it... also you have to iron your underclothes every day so that they dry a little bit more but it doesn't do that much. It's very humid here and there's not much sun these days. I might be living in a big cloud. Also you can't sleep in my house. It's against the rules.
Elder Zac Jerman accepted a call to serve as a full time missionary in the Uruguay, Montevideo Mission. He spent 5 weeks at the Mexico MTC (CCM) learning Spanish and then will spend the rest of the 2 years serving and teaching the people in Uruguay. UPDATE - Covid 19 brought him home for 5 weeks then he was reassigned to the Georgia, Atlanta North Mission. He served in Lilburn, Georgia for 8 months then got to fly back to Uruguay in December. WOW! "It's A Great Day, in Uruguay"!
Monday, September 13, 2021
Hmmmm let's take a look here, forgot to send this last week (Sept. 13th, sent on Sept. 20th)
So this week I saw a side of myself I haven't seen in a while, I broke my streak and goal of not eating sugars when I broke down one morning and ate a bowl of cake and milk on my knees. Not epic.
This week we had a focus on inviting our friends to be baptized. 2 Nephi 31 has been a powerful resource in our duty of teaching repentance and baptizing converts. It's important that we understand what that chapter contains, it teaches us the doctrine of Christ which is essential for us to be able to follow Him.
You guys would not believe these light up toys they literally have 3 different colors. (Picture with consent from the mother)
A lack of photos, so this is me and Élder Marqués
Love everyone!
Elder Jerman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodbye email list
Well here is an official goodbye and thank you for being with me through these 2 miracle years. I love you all! Please stay in touch and d...
-
Monday A nice chill pday, we had a quick Walmart run. That night we did an English live class on our Facebook. A quick little Arby's r...
-
Howdy Some quick birthday shoutouts To my older sister Kayleigh. This Saturday, about to be 24. Happy birthday...
-
AMBER ALERT: My sister Alicia turned 22 years old on June 14. That is all. No kidding HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA! Gracias por hacerme reír siem...
No comments:
Post a Comment